oldham / eintracht badges

there are a few of us going over to frankfurt in a couple of weeks so i have had new badges made for the trip, there are 4 in the set at £12.00 a set there are only 25 sets made, and quite a few have been sold already they are shown on ebay (cant do the link thing sorry) just pm me if you want a set

there are a few of us going over to frankfurt in a couple of weeks so i have had new badges made for the trip, there are 4 in the set at £12.00 a set there are only 25 sets made, and quite a few have been sold already they are shown on ebay (cant do the link thing sorry) just pm me if you want a set

This sounds interesting.

+ Which match are you going watching?

+ What do the badges look like?

we are going to the hanoover game

if you go on ebay and put oldham athletic in football badges there is a pic

Sorry for the ignorance - but what or how do I "pm" someone. I´m a Germany based Latics fan with a few clients who are Eintracht fans. So it´d be great to have a set of the badges. Any chance of you getting the money off a mate of mine at the next home game? They could keep them for me until xmas. Do you have a pint before the game?

Guest oa_exile

81db_1.jpg

>>Link<<