Oldham Fans & Stewards Curzon! Curzon!

I went and I am so proud its untrue.

Loads of Ashtonians Reds, Blues, & Latics together and what a day!!!!

Best Game ive been to all season by far, players who played and gave their all not the best but fought and did it for the team!!!

COME ON ASHTON!!!

Decent bar and boy did we use it get in. only trouble was they were all latics stewards lmao jokin lads.

I went and I am so proud its untrue.

Loads of Ashtonians Reds, Blues, & Latics together and what a day!!!!

Best Game ive been to all season by far, players who played and gave their all not the best but fought and did it for the team!!!

COME ON ASHTON!!!

Decent bar and boy did we use it get in. only trouble was they were all latics stewards lmao jokin lads.

was there many exeter fans kyle?be a long trek home for em now.

It was hard to tell how many Exeter fans, as you could of counted me and frankly mr shankly with them - seeing as with no segregation and what not. Probably about 200/250 at a guess. We were stood with Exeter fans all game. Quite a number of Exeter fans dotted in the opposite stand in the first half and a few to the right hand side.

Good number who I recognised from 'tics. Plenty of people in City and United stuff too.

Good game. Nice little ground. Hopefully get a decent tie in round 2.

Bloody Gloryhunters!!! :grin:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It would be a very strange game for me if we got them.

I would want Latics to win but should we loose i would prefer it to be against curzon, good little non league side and fantastic set up.

did you go against mossley in the earlier round kyle,my local team,4-3 think it was,there was about 300 mossley fans there that day,could so easily of been mossley today,the magic of the cup,think they've played about 8-9 games just to get to the first round,thats why they should televise these sort of games instead of leeds and the like,give em some sort of recognition and the limelight for a while.

did you go against mossley in the earlier round kyle,my local team,4-3 think it was,there was about 300 mossley fans there that day,could so easily of been mossley today,the magic of the cup,think they've played about 8-9 games just to get to the first round,thats why they should televise these sort of games instead of leeds and the like,give em some sort of recognition and the limelight for a while.

No I didnt go to the Mossley game, my dad chickened out last minute on me so i stayed at home, ive been to Stalyvegas,Droylsden,Hyde,Ashton united & Curzon Ashton but ive never seen the lily whites yet I am afraid.

Curzon is a 2minute walk for me so it was great to see the support today, i hope they get the draw they deserve being an Ashton Lad.

Always prefered Curzon to Ashton UTD as they play in blue and the word'United' put me off lol

Arsenal & Curzon and a draw for us from 2-0 down quite a good day!!!

th good think for them is if they drew us at home, they could keep it at their ground wouldnt be really much point swapping

They would want a swap for the money.

Their ground isnt big enough for us.

Big away following would be brought to our place should we play at BP with all the united and city lot coming to support them.

Just seen the highlights. I take it back. Curzon's 2nd was better than I thought and better than my original opinion that Exeter's 2nd was a better strike. Great turn and shot by the Gambian international. Guess it didnt help being at the opposite end.

They would want a swap for the money.

Curzon get a league tie at home and it'll be on the tele you'd think. Think they'd have to review the segregation situation if they were to get a decent draw.

Not sure we'd be able to stand in the 'away end' for a team bringing a thousand plus.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Just seen the highlights. I take it back. Curzon's 2nd was better than I thought and better than my original opinion that Exeter's 2nd was a better strike. Great turn and shot by the Gambian international. Guess it didnt help being at the opposite end.

Curzon get a league tie at home and it'll be on the tele you'd think. Think they'd have to review the segregation situation if they were to get a decent draw.

Not sure we'd be able to stand in the 'away end' for a team bringing a thousand plus.

Yeah segregation will be needed lol

"shut up before i walk round the corner and knock your head off" lmao

Yeah segregation will be needed lol

"shut up before i walk round the corner and knock your head off" lmao

I think we would fill there ground. Not many people there considering its the fa cup and all that. Most non-league grounds were full.

you will find atthis level, even for the local, league matches, i.e Curzon, Ashton Utd (do regular(Mossley, Hyde Utd, there will be a dfwellow Ltics fan in some capacity or other in the ground,

i love the day at non-league, always would try and take a game if possible

Whilst on the subject of Non League local sides, fair play to Droylsden, who apparently got battered for 90 minutes at Darlington and came away with a 0-0 draw.