You Have To Take Your Chances In Football

Yet another example of this classic cliche tonight. Had we scored first, as we should, we would have walked it.

Hughesy let us down with the penalty miss. It was a :censored: pen, lethal finisher my arse....his finishing is as consistant as Eardleys passing. Often excellent often shocking. He did little else, well off form. Windass let us down to with his attempted showpiece finish of a sitter and saw it crash down off the bar, cheers mate. Had that been for Hull at Wembley he would have calmly guided it in. There were other chances too.

Hines is garbage, based on the last two home games. Unless he's a damn sight better centre half we don't need him. 4/5 choice at fullback for me, it was a relief to see Eards come on.

Yet another example of this classic cliche tonight. Had we scored first, as we should, we would have walked it.

Hughesy let us down with the penalty miss. It was a :censored: pen, lethal finisher my arse....his finishing is as consistant as Eardleys passing. Often excellent often shocking. He did little else, well off form. Windass let us down to with his attempted showpiece finish of a sitter and saw it crash down off the bar, cheers mate. Had that been for Hull at Wembley he would have calmly guided it in. There were other chances too.

Hines is garbage, based on the last two home games. Unless he's a damn sight better centre half we don't need him. 4/5 choice at fullback for me, it was a relief to see Eards come on.

it never said we had a penalty??? hate following games when cant be there...

just goes to show..were....sorry was fourth,hughes with 15 goals....brizzle were 14th...lambert 21 goals

another own goal again on the day tta come out and state were going for it for the next 14 games to get promoted.....maybe someone should of told shez eh.