What I'd Like To See Saturday

I would like to see less loan players in the team, some people who actually care about the club.

Team i would like to see

Fleming

Eardley Greegan Hazell Jones

Smalley Allott Maher Taylor

Lewi Hughes

(I know Jones is on loan but from what I rememeber he always busted his nuts to play)

I have no idea why shez picked Budz over Fleming, did we not take this guy in desperate need, and is he not the 3rd choice keeper at 'pool?

Maybe we get someone to write Shez a half time team talk? I do agree with a lot of people when they talk about Shez losing the respect of the players. I also think he is feeling it a bit, especially when he argues back with the crowd... although I would answer some of those bastards back!

Where is Lomax? What has he done wrong? Why do we need so many full backs?

Second half today was a disgrace, although maybe it was less us playing bad and more Bristol getting at us and not letting us play.

Trying hard to keep the faith here, anyone got any advice?

Dont know about team on Saturday after tonights performance.

Where's Keiran Lee and Dale Stevens, two young lads who have come with good reputations and can't get on the bench.

selling last seasons top scorer and replacing him wih a 40 year old hasnt improved us.

As for Stam he doesnt get a look in on the bench when Hines and Golbourne (young unproven non Oldham players) get regular starts!

As for knocking the confidence of your young keeper bring Hartlepools number 3 in to replace him...bizarre.

Dont know why Jones and the Portugese lad werent on the bench to give them 15 minutes at the end.

All questions can only be answered by one man.