Get him out while we've still got a chance!!

So just to clarify, did you mean that you want Corney out or you want Shez out?

Or alterantively, are you just so dazed and confused that you dont even know what you are saying typing :wink:

There again, hiding behind your keyboard acting all big and hard wow you really are scary. You remind me of the knob sat beind me in the Chaddy today Row P seat in the 70's cacking on at Eardley, calling him all names under the sun from what 100 yards away. Soft arse. I bet he wouldn't have the guts to say it to his face.

You are entitled to have your gripes about today and you have justification to call for the managers removal, despite the fact we remain in the top 6, but there is a way of doing it that has other fans keeping their repsect for you. And you my friend have not kept that respect.

Cheers,

Harry

Corney must be losing patience with the Shez, as much as the rest of us are. Either way, Shez will be out of a job come the summer.

thats true i think...

but it must be one hell of a headf**k to try and understand exactly what is in oldhams best interest right at this very moment.

keep shez in charge until end of season and hope among hopes we are in the playoffs,get a bit of extra tv cash to help the club,maybe get us into the championship.

or cut the loses now and bring in someone whos capable of motivating a very good team of players and going all guns blazing for second,if it didnt come off we still have the playoffs...

or just leave it,keep shaking heads and watch in the summer as maybe upto 8 or 9 hundred people dont renew season tickets.

i bet he's having a really :censored: weekend trying to come up with the answers.

thats true i think...

but it must be one hell of a headf**k to try and understand exactly what is in oldhams best interest right at this very moment.

keep shez in charge until end of season and hope among hopes we are in the playoffs,get a bit of extra tv cash to help the club,maybe get us into the championship.

or cut the loses now and bring in someone whos capable of motivating a very good team of players and going all guns blazing for second,if it didnt come off we still have the playoffs...

or just leave it,keep shaking heads and watch in the summer as maybe upto 8 or 9 hundred people dont renew season tickets.

i bet he's having a really :censored: weekend trying to come up with the answers.

One or two points I'd like to raise here

The main one being, who says there will be a promotion charge next season, assuming we don't go up this season?

1) TTA have said that they will not be able to put in the amount they have done this season, hence I would expect that the wage budget will most definitely be cut

2) I can also imagine season ticket sales falling by 500 or so, and thats on the basis that the prices are frozen. If the prices go up there will be a hell of alot more (me being one of them) who wont renew.

I suppose if Gannon was brought in, TTA could cut the wage budget sizably and Gannon would still have a fair whack more to work with than he had at stockport

So just to clarify, did you mean that you want Corney out or you want Shez out?

Or alterantively, are you just so dazed and confused that you dont even know what you are saying typing :wink:

There again, hiding behind your keyboard acting all big and hard wow you really are scary. You remind me of the knob sat beind me in the Chaddy today Row P seat in the 70's cacking on at Eardley, calling him all names under the sun from what 100 yards away. Soft arse. I bet he wouldn't have the guts to say it to his face.

You are entitled to have your gripes about today and you have justification to call for the managers removal, despite the fact we remain in the top 6, but there is a way of doing it that has other fans keeping their repsect for you. And you my friend have not kept that respect.

Cheers,

Harry

Cheers Harry !!