bournemouth talks

said on itv they are in talks for a takeover by a group from far east.

how come we as a club dont have these sort of contacts. shame really.

the money TTA have brought into the club has been gratefully received, but i suspect they would be happy to sell on to someone with even more dosh.

we could then get that stand built and move on to greater things. despite the recession.

said on itv they are in talks for a takeover by a group from far east.

That's nice.

how come we as a club dont have these sort of contacts. shame really.

We seem to have contacts in the USA, Israel, Hungary, Bangladesh etc etc. Just because somebody taking over a football club is from the far east doesn't mean that it is a good thing for the club in question.

the money TTA have brought into the club has been gratefully received, but i suspect they would be happy to sell on to someone with even more dosh.

If they could realise a return on their investment that they consider appropriate, I'm sure they would.

we could then get that stand built and move on to greater things. despite the recession.

Hey, we could get a rich nutter taking over like Darlington got a few years ago. Did them loads of good! Nice stadium. Shame about the 10 point reduction.

I'd love rich owners who are prepared to turn Latics in to Chelsea. But then I wake up.

That's nice.

We seem to have contacts in the USA, Israel, Hungary, Bangladesh etc etc. Just because somebody taking over a football club is from the far east doesn't mean that it is a good thing for the club in question.

If they could realise a return on their investment that they consider appropriate, I'm sure they would.

Hey, we could get a rich nutter taking over like Darlington got a few years ago. Did them loads of good! Nice stadium. Shame about the 10 point reduction.

I'd love rich owners who are prepared to turn Latics in to Chelsea. But then I wake up.

you said all what we all want to happen to latics