Thought I'd have a look at the form guide for the current Top 8 sides (arguably with the games in the hand - where the Top 6 will come from).

Leicester WDDWDDDW = 14pts

P'boro WWWLWWDL = 16pts

MK Dons DDDDWWWL = 13pts

Millwall WWWLWLDD = 14pts

Leeds WDDWWLLW = 14pts

LATICS LDWLDWDD = 8pts

Scunny LWDLLLWL = 7pts

County WLDDLWWD = 11pts

There is a lot of discussion and angst on this board about our recent results/performances and whether we will make the Top 6. Looking at the information above I'd guess most fans of the teams in the Top 8 have felt similarly over the last few months:

MK Dons 4 without a win (not a good sign ahead of Saturday?)

Leicester 3 successive draws

Millwall - prior to the last 3 games had 1 win in 5

Scunthorpe - even worst than us with 5 defeats in 8.

County - only picked up 2 pts out of 4 before the recent game.

Only exception is P'boro who have shown generally consistent form - though I didn't look further back to see how they did prior to the DL at the start of the 8 games.

However we do have the second worst points return over this period. Falling away? Maybe. Having a blip? Maybe. I imagine that 5 games ago Millwall felt as we do now, and its shows that the good run of form could be just round the corner.

Cheer up - our WWW run could start on Saturday.

Thought I'd have a look at the form guide for the current Top 8 sides (arguably with the games in the hand - where the Top 6 will come from).

Leicester WDDWDDDW = 14pts

P'boro WWWLWWDL = 16pts

MK Dons DDDDWWWL = 13pts

Millwall WWWLWLDD = 14pts

Leeds WDDWWLLW = 14pts

LATICS LDWLDWDD = 8pts

Scunny LWDLLLWL = 7pts

County WLDDLWWD = 11pts

There is a lot of discussion and angst on this board about our recent results/performances and whether we will make the Top 6. Looking at the information above I'd guess most fans of the teams in the Top 8 have felt similarly over the last few months:

MK Dons 4 without a win (not a good sign ahead of Saturday?)

Leicester 3 successive draws

Millwall - prior to the last 3 games had 1 win in 5

Scunthorpe - even worst than us with 5 defeats in 8.

County - only picked up 2 pts out of 4 before the recent game.

Only exception is P'boro who have shown generally consistent form - though I didn't look further back to see how they did prior to the DL at the start of the 8 games.

However we do have the second worst points return over this period. Falling away? Maybe. Having a blip? Maybe. I imagine that 5 games ago Millwall felt as we do now, and its shows that the good run of form could be just round the corner.

Cheer up - our WWW run could start on Saturday.

You've got 4 draws, 2 wins for us = 10 pts

County should be 12; 3 wins 3 draws

Scunny are in trouble