Players, who do we try to keep and who do we let go of

out of the loan players, I think the only one we should attempt to keep is Jones on a season long loan

Fleming - Keep, have been largely impressed with this lad

Norm - Keep as no2 and goalkeeping coach

Eardley - Transfer list him, the odd glimpse of class but largely gash this season.

Lomax - out of contract - not good enough - release

Gregan - out of contract - more trouble than he is worth - release

Stam - out of contract - not good enough - release

Rubes - Keep

Smalley - Keep. No questions asked

Taylor - Keep obv but if someone comes in with 1 mill plus, think he coild be on his way

allott - Keep, although not an automatic choice

Maher - I would most definately offer this lad a new contract. Been v v unlucky to be dropped several times

Lee - keep, he has a footballing brain head and shoulders above most at the club, and would like to see him get a chance in CM

Stephens - ditto, keep

Whittaker - Unsure, he scores goals from midfield but goes missing too much

hughes - new deal still on table, make offer to keep although i think he will go.

Lewi - Keep

Wolfy - release

Liddell - I would possibly offer him a coaching position at the club, but not a playing contract

out of the loan players, I think the only one we should attempt to keep is Jones on a season long loan

Eardley - Transfer list him, the odd glimpse of class but largely gash this season.

Rubes - Keep

Taylor - Keep obv but if someone comes in with 1 mill plus, think he coild be on his way

Maher - I would most definately offer this lad a new contract. Been v v unlucky to be dropped several times

Lee - keep, he has a footballing brain head and shoulders above most at the club, and would like to see him get a chance in CM

Stephens - ditto, keep

hughes - new deal still on table, make offer to keep although i think he will go.

Lewi - Keep

Wolfy - release

Liddell - I would possibly offer him a coaching position at the club, but not a playing contract

Agree with you almost completely apart from the defence. I think a strong new manager would get the best out of Eardley and keep Gregan in line. Both are, IMO, talented players. For the rest, I would let Whitaker go and find out why is behind the ignoring of Lee, another talented lad.

98% agree Carl have been a big Gregan fan (Greganator even) but his off field antics convince me hes on the slide. Would encourage Eardley and get rid of Lids.

We need a "BOSS" with discipline high on agenda and a tactical brain.

Agree with some, but I'd keep Gregan as I'm a big fan. He has his moments admittedly, but dont' we all.

Stam - Keep, he's good when he gets a game and is match fit.

Hughes - Keep

Taylor - Keep

Rubes - Keep

Stephens - ditto, keep

Lewi - Keep

Wolfy - release

wittaker sorry not for me..the trouble has been the midfield from day one get shut if out of contract and revert to plan d

wittaker sorry not for me..the trouble has been the midfield from day one get shut if out of contract and revert to plan d

echo the sentiments about whittacker..promising start but then found out,not upto it

let lidds go,he may be a good talker to younger players but he is a shez mate,and i think part of our problems,shouldnt be getting anywhere near the team when you have a talented player like lee wasting away in the...sorry not even got a reserve team..

greegan,12 month deal,again been immense at times,but showing his age now and lack of pace,great header though

stam,although shown glimpses is another killen injury wise,prone to dropping clangers and losing concentration.

ship all loanees back to there clubs except jones,would offer him a deal

hughes....well if he aint signed his all singing all dancing bestest offer we ever did make a player new sparkly contract....he's gone,

keep lewi smalley taylor hazell lomax eardly maher and allott....these players would improve under different management style.

dependant on who the manager is going to be,we need players with pace and a bit of skill and hunger....any team in this league that has pace does ok.