be afraid be very very afraid

the most worrying aspect of this season..is the repercussions next season,

regardless of who is the manager ,the financial side of the club is worrying me, i might be wrong here but havn't our leaders stated that there is not going to be as big a budget to spend next year...top this with undoubtedly fans unable to purchase season tickets because of the ressesion,

and fans who won't renew because of the poor showing this season...plus the revolution going on at eastlands...it's frightning

we all have our own opinions on what's gone wrong. mine is simple,the directors have got it wrong on selecting managers pure and simple the wrong people for the job..talbot...how the fcuk wenger rated him is beyond me...ronnie imo should of been given more time but taken on to undo talbts cockups...

sheridan...a panic appointment largly caused by people power...not laughing now are they....

as for the future who knows but i have a good vision and it ain't looking rosey... i have alway's backed the team and no doubt the hardcore will be there again next year ...the trouble is i honestly think that it won't sustain the club....a catalogue of errors has resulted in a frightning prospect of rochdale becoming the bigger team than ourselfs frightning and true

KEEP THE FAITH

we all have our own opinions on what's gone wrong. mine is simple,the directors have got it wrong on selecting managers pure and simple the wrong people for the job..

its not that the directors got it wrong ,it just a run of bad luck (and players that gave up after half time ) with the team and a manager who lost his bottle after xmas and trouble off the pitch ,also with so many loan players playing the team did not get a chance to get used to each other on the pitch as each week there is a new player in the side , i don;t think that there was 3match's(one after another) that fielded the same squad !

Edited by boboafc