narch ..charlton and sarfampton..as a regular visitor two the abovew towns ..any info regarding parking boozers etcetra etcetera

i'm yer man..

regular visiter and i have a god few mates particulary in charlton..parking is severley restricted .around the ground on matchday's but my inside man will sort it

for those of you that ain't been for a while..it ain't like the charlton of old.. it's a first class stadium with second class parking..

narch..hahahahaah great night out but beware the norfolk constabularyare known to be a little over zealous

southampton...couldn't of been a better fixture no doubt i will be avin a few scoops with my mate kev who resides in romsey

how ironic the fool travels up to manchester in the vain hope of a ticket when his firm provides a pool ticket for southampton..ha ha ha ..that's my ticket next year.

gret fixtures for me :grin: :grin: :grin:

narch ..charlton and sarfampton..as a regular visitor two the abovew towns ..any info regarding parking boozers etcetra etcetera

i'm yer man..

regular visiter and i have a god few mates particulary in charlton..parking is severley restricted .around the ground on matchday's but my inside man will sort it

for those of you that ain't been for a while..it ain't like the charlton of old.. it's a first class stadium with second class parking..

narch..hahahahaah great night out but beware the norfolk constabularyare known to be a little over zealous

southampton...couldn't of been a better fixture no doubt i will be avin a few scoops with my mate kev who resides in romsey

how ironic the fool travels up to manchester in the vain hope of a ticket when his firm provides a pool ticket for southampton..ha ha ha ..that's my ticket next year.

still got the memory of being locked out of southampton in quater final along with about 500 other blues..i know its not the same ground but do you think if i go next season and remind southampton about that tremendous night they might give me a freebie

i'm yer man..

:huh:

:drinking45:

Few Bank Holiday sherberts before posting perhaps?

:lol: