new player needs trial...please help!

Hello,

I know there was a post recently regarding a young player needing a trial and people told him to contact the centre of excellence but I have a friend who is a quality footballer with good skills, speed, power and a stinging shot like I've never seen before! The only bad thing is, is that he's 22/23 so how do we go about trying to get him a trial? all replys are much appreciated and this is no joke... he is seriously worth a look

thanks

Hello,

I know there was a post recently regarding a young player needing a trial and people told him to contact the centre of excellence but I have a friend who is a quality footballer with good skills, speed, power and a stinging shot like I've never seen before! The only bad thing is, is that he's 22/23 so how do we go about trying to get him a trial? all replys are much appreciated and this is no joke... he is seriously worth a look

thanks

I'd assume he plays as some sort of level now, and has some stats to back up your claims? If not i'd assume you probably have to have some sort of evidence of having scored 200 goals in 5 minutes in the Tameside amateur U21 Brownies league or whatever....

Sure if he has a good level for his amateur club you could get a local scout to come and watch him...