Taking Shape

Greegs and Abbott will only make us stronger than we are . Gregan has his snipers but he can give us another good year. Hughes would be another good signing he too has his snipers but hell get 15 plus definitely id settle for Allesandra he'll come on leaps this years like Smalley and the young kid Brooke and who scored in the last game, and I'll say it quietly but id take Byfield as well, I think he do well in a full season with a good pre season under him. We straight swapped Allott for Worthington who id make captain. We do need a playmaker we play our best football with a Wellens/Killkenny type player and we need another winger to help Taylor out . A couple more decent squad players and some quality loanees is the makings of a good team under a good a manager and backroom team who have done well in the past .

Unfortunantly I think the big boys will run away with it this year maybe a big push for next year though.