I reckon rolling it to Eardley for him to put his toe through it will get as many goals over a season as any number of attempted curlers or fancy moves. He connects with a lot of them and if it's on target the odds are it will go in or hurt someone.

Its not really freekicks we have a problem with... at least we score a few off them its all these corners i worry about. we must of had well over 100 last season and how many did we score. 1 i think coming from reuben hazell. we really need to sort our corners out.

Its not really freekicks we have a problem with... at least we score a few off them its all these corners i worry about. we must of had well over 100 last season and how many did we score. 1 i think coming from reuben hazell. we really need to sort our corners out.

Windass!

We're up to two now!

Taylor header away at southend.

Hughes at Hartlepuddle.