New club name - what !....and WHY ?

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

Now the basic news is out officially, let's look at some of the comments on here, OK loads of points, guesses, ideas, moans, groans, grumbles etc... and waiting for the first contributor to post 'TTA Out'.

Maybe the TTA have simply had enough of all the negativity that pours from the Council and sadly quite a lot of OAFC fans and have found a way to cut their losses and go for a profit at the same time leaving us with a new ground and memories of our historical home.... then so be it.

If the TTA read this board ( and I'm certain they do ) I'll also bet that the possibility of changing the club's name has never entered their heads ! but.....?

Lets ask the OWTB to start a new poll - for New name suggestions - I'll start it off with

OLDHAM DISUNITED

As a still very proud OLDHAMER, now exiled to happy valley !.....it breaks my heart to see the negative changes that have taken control of the town, the people and of course the football fans, the TTA have seen the time is right for major changes and if this means a new ground and a move down the road, to me it is a very POSITIVE move and right for the Club and the Town, if they (TTA) make some money from it - so what !.....they saved Oldham Athletic from extinction and in my opinion - deserve to. :argue:

Edited by FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue
TTA Out! :wink:

Joking aside,

Do not change the TEAM's name.

Well done RobOAFC, I forgot to mention the prize for the first 'TTA OUT' - you have now been appointed to the position of Webmaster at OAFC, congratulations from everyone in Oldham.

As I donated the prize, could I please ask you to actually get the truth posted about Keigan Parker and now Andy Holdsworth, firstly HAS Keigan Parker actually signed ?......and will it be necessary to go the Bradford City website to find out who Oldham Athletic have signed when you are in control of our website ? :blush:

Many thanks and well done once again, may you always enjoy working at Boundary Park - oh sorry is it BAE Park in future ? :wink:

Edited by FyldeBlue