Points Dropped

Very disapointing result.

Only the second time I've seen us this season and I think we played well, both individually and as a team. Much better than against County anyway. Blackman looks outstanding and my doubts about Abbott have gone, as he does too. I said :censored: looked superb after Stockport and still think so. Maybe those who thought otherwise might reconsider now that he has forced Furman out of the team.

You could say missed chances cost us the two points today, but Brill has to take some criticism. Despite the distance a two man wall wasn't enough there and then he should have saved it anyway. I knew they were going to shoot, wind behind, and probably score. I was out of there by the time Brill had picked it out and so :censored: knows what happened afterwards.....it was 1-1 wasn't it?! :grin::blush:

:angry:

I assumed they'd done homework on the free kick taker and "knew" he wouldn't shoot, otherwise why leave the gaping holes either side of the wall?

As for the 2nd - complete balls up by hazell, brill might have done better but can't attach any blame to him on a 1 on 1.

Credit to Blackman (good going forward, covered his man at the back on set pieces), :censored: - worked hard and played well, Abbott (although needs to get his shot away a bit quicker)

I assumed they'd done homework on the free kick taker and "knew" he wouldn't shoot, otherwise why leave the gaping holes either side of the wall?

As for the 2nd - complete balls up by hazell, brill might have done better but can't attach any blame to him on a 1 on 1.

Credit to Blackman (good going forward, covered his man at the back on set pieces), :censored: - worked hard and played well, Abbott (although needs to get his shot away a bit quicker)

I thought Brill should have saved the second one, the hands he got to the ball were very weak and i have no confidence in him at all.

At the end of the day it was a decent free kick and a balls up by Hazell that cost us 2 points today, we played some decent stuff and look like we have developed a lot since the Stockport game.

Well done to Blackman today as well!

In reflection it's disappointing, but the performances are there, we are creating chances and if we can tighten up the leaking at the back we will be okay in the long run.

I think we played well today. We dominated the midfield with :censored: and Worthington, the full backs and strikers had good games, the defence was pretty solid on the whole. Brill and Hazell will cost us points all season if we don't replace them.

Robbed.