The Fans...

Firstly, the Accrington fans were (for a League 2 side which kids who drink milk don't know) bloody amazing to say the amount who were singing. Now, me and my friends and a few others without a doubt were singing. 1/50th of the RRE were singing. It must have been myself and 12 other lads. I thought in all fairness we could of put on somewhat more of a show, no?

At one point at the beginning of the game, a group of kids towards the bottom of the RRE stand were singing which sounded awful.

(Also, someone asked me after the game about our "Dawson" and "Rochdale" chants. A friend of ours is a Rochdale fan, and for being the... he is bought a ticket with the Accrington fans!)

Firstly, the Accrington fans were (for a League 2 side which kids who drink milk don't know) bloody amazing to say the amount who were singing. Now, me and my friends and a few others without a doubt were singing. 1/50th of the RRE were singing. It must have been myself and 12 other lads. I thought in all fairness we could of put on somewhat more of a show, no?

At one point at the beginning of the game, a group of kids towards the bottom of the RRE stand were singing which sounded awful.

(Also, someone asked me after the game about our "Dawson" and "Rochdale" chants. A friend of ours is a Rochdale fan, and for being the... he is bought a ticket with the Accrington fans!)

you flew over for a JPT game?

Its in this topic mate

Accrington fans