Modern day footballer

During the Summer we had a big clear out of players who didnt really seem to care about the club and putting a good shift in to earn their wage. Now it looks like we have a similar situation again where very few players are coming out of the games with much credit. Are we just unlucky with out signings or is this just a reflection on todays pro footballers ?

During the Summer we had a big clear out of players who didnt really seem to care about the club and putting a good shift in to earn their wage. Now it looks like we have a similar situation again where very few players are coming out of the games with much credit. Are we just unlucky with out signings or is this just a reflection on todays pro footballers ?

maybe we just cant afford the quality needed to get us out of this league! hence them looking utter dross and not coming out of a game with much credit!

maybe we just cant afford the quality needed to get us out of this league! hence them looking utter dross and not coming out of a game with much credit!

I don't know where but I heard somewhere that TTA are meant to be the 36th richest businessmen in the world...if that is true, why are we not bringing some half decent players in?

I don't know where but I heard somewhere that TTA are meant to be the 36th richest businessmen in the world...if that is true, why are we not bringing some half decent players in?

And that's the 36th funniest thing I've ever read on the internet... :laught16:

No. Not even close. I have no idea what they're actually worth, but you'd need to be a multi BILLIONaire to be 36th richest in the world ... and they ain't that!

And that's the 36th funniest thing I've ever read on the internet... :laught16:

No. Not even close. I have no idea what they're actually worth, but you'd need to be a multi BILLIONaire to be 36th richest in the world ... and they ain't that!

It's official then, I'm the 36th most gullable bastard in the world.