23rd in the league - goals scored

Surely got to be a worry.

Great result yesterday, however it did worry me how we just sat back and let Charlton come onto us, why not take the game to them, go 4-4-2, sure we could have created chances ourselves and still manage to defend well, looked like we didn't want to score.

Great result yesterday, however it did worry me how we just sat back and let Charlton come onto us, why not take the game to them, go 4-4-2, sure we could have created chances ourselves and still manage to defend well, looked like we didn't want to score.

I think it was the right decision to take a draw to be honest. I'm not a fan of sitting back and soaking up pressure but Charlton will win the vast majority of their home games, so a point is brilliant. I didn't go so I can't comment too much on the game itself, but if anything we need to improve our ball retention. No point pushing for the win when you are constantly giving the ball away cheaply, do that once in midfield and you end up seriously out numbered on the counter if your wingers have pushed on.

Then I assume that we're bottom of the league, considering our only 2 centre halves are known as the Chuckle Brothers, a.k.a Dumb and Dumber?

^_^

:who:

• 1 month later...