Ask the club?

Brighton have a section on their forum where people posing sensible questions get them answered by someone at the club.

Would this be something we could maybe do as Barry from the Trust and one of TTA post on here?

I was sceptical that it maybe like a politicians question time with people side stepping the actual questions but my housemate (a Brighton fan) assures me that the questions are answered fully.

They have actually taken on board some of the fans ideas through this means. Those answering from the club do get anonymity posting as "The Insider" but I think thats fair enough as football can lead to those involved coping abuse. Also it is probably because many people answer the questions depending on their field of expertise.

I feel this could be a good way for the fans to interact with the club and exchange ideas and information. The internet is a great platform to easily implement this with little effort. I know that the club answers emails that are sent in but I think it would be great to bring things like to the forefront for more fans to view.