Suspensions

Having woken up far too early on New Year's Day, I've spent an exciting few minutes reading the FA Discipliniary Procedures.

(i) If a Player accumulates fi ve cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the

Playing Season and 31 December (including any FTCM played on that day) in the

same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period covering: -

One First Team Match

(ii) If a Player accumulates fi ve cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the

Playing Season and the last day of the same Season, he will be: -

“Warned as to his Future Conduct”

Now my reading of that suggests that if Gregan gets a 5th booking he won't be suspended but will simply be told that he's a naughty boy.

If he reaches 10 yellow cards between now and the second Sunday in April then he gets a 2 match ban (with Furman on 7 yellows and :censored: on 6, I can see these two suffering that fate first!):

(iv) If a Player accumulates ten cautions in FTCM between the opening day of the

Playing Season and the second Sunday of April in the same Season, he will

be suspended automatically for a period covering:-

Two First Team matches

If anybody reads it differently to me, feel free to post.

(by the way, it's good to see that our most creative player with 3 assists this season is .... Alan Sheehan ffs!)

Edited by opinions4u

Having woken up far too early on New Year's Day, I've spent an exciting few minutes reading the FA Discipliniary Procedures.

Now my reading of that suggests that if Gregan gets a 5th booking he won't be suspended but will simply be told that he's a naughty boy.

If he reaches 10 yellow cards between now and the second Sunday in April then he gets a 2 match ban (with Furman on 7 yellows and :censored: on 6, I can see these two suffering that fate first!):

If anybody reads it differently to me, feel free to post.

(by the way, it's good to see that our most creative player with 3 assists this season is .... Alan Sheehan ffs!)

go back to bed :D

Both Gregan and Smalley benefit from agreeing to those postponements.

Tis true.

I was significantly less concerned about losing Smalley for 90 minutes action though.

go back to bed :D

Nah, the wife's in it.

Edited by opinions4u