forest doing well

just gone 3-0 up at west brom.. they havent been beaten since september.

Second goal was spectacular, the third was a great team goal - shocking that 3 years and one week to the day we absolutely spanked them 5-0 at BP playing similarly now they are on the verge of going second in the Championship. I know they have massive resources in comparison but it just goes to show how quickly our momentum disappeared! :disappointed: and how our fortunes have dovetailed since!

Just goes to show that despite all the doom and gloom which can surround a club things can change quickly.

To Forest fans being at our level getting spanked by us must have been an extreme low point. Much worse than us having a bad start to the season.

Just goes to show that despite all the doom and gloom which can surround a club things can change quickly.

To Forest fans being at our level getting spanked by us must have been an extreme low point. Much worse than us having a bad start to the season.

:petesake:

Yeah but they had the money to turn their fortunes around, and the fanbase.

I'd like to see them back in The Premiership, got nothing against them.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

I'd like to see them back in The Premiership, got nothing against them.

Totally agree. Since the pinch me years I have always had a strange affinity with forest (as with the wendies) - not really supporting them, but every game we play against them seems to be a corker and one I look forward to, and one the fans really seem to enjoy. Always seem to up our game against Forest. perhaps it is Karma.

Dont think there is much chance of playing forest anytime soon... the wendies is a different matter, however think Irvine will turn their fortunes around.

Totally agree. Since the pinch me years I have always had a strange affinity with forest (as with the wendies) - not really supporting them, but every game we play against them seems to be a corker and one I look forward to, and one the fans really seem to enjoy. Always seem to up our game against Forest. perhaps it is Karma.

Dont think there is much chance of playing forest anytime soon... the wendies is a different matter, however think Irvine will turn their fortunes around.

there is a good chance of us facing them in the cup.