Stockport Away

Right not been to a latics game for a long while due to unforseen circumstances

Anyway, as i can not really make a comment, i do still constantly check, on the happenings.

as soon as i heard are new manager was penny, and when he made his first few signings, i was like oh no....

some of the guys he has brought in i have just thought why oh way....

anyways as i have got that out the way, my point is,

seen as have been away for such along time i feel it is my duty to try and help out and boost are crowds, anyway i am taking the younger brother of my girlfriend, to the stockport away game, i am hopefully going to try and convert his attentions away from the red side of manchester.....however i am worrying that on recent form, am i going to get shot in the foot.....

with injuries seem to be getting out the way and the likes of abbot and taylor playing again, do you think after the milwall game depending on the result, that we could actually start putting some results together......or ARE WE JUST IN SHORT SUPPLY OF POOR QUALITY,

I STILL HOPE THE AWAY SUPPORT IS THE SAME AS IT WAS A FEW SEASONS AGO!

final point, just looking at the squad, i cant see where the quality is going to come from, i was hoping with all the hype that his furman lad was going to be a good en, however he seems to have dropped to the bench, and with someone apparently trying to get his self in the world cup, doesnt seem that he was going to be the man to replace the likes of wellens or murray in the midfield.........

your thoughs please, on anything, and how it will be for this first timer at an oafc away day??