I'm more nervous........

....than I've been before a Latics match in ages. Anyone else? Probably because I'm 12,000 miles away and this feels like the first big match since I moved to Oz. I know we have nearly half a season left and time to turn things around. But I reckon we have got to win today, simple as.

Incidentally, I am willing to declare that I jinxed Latics by moving here. When I flew out, we were in the play-offs, above Leeds, Chris Taylor was still good and Keigan Parker was someone else's problem. It's all my fault, I admit it!

Anyway, it's going to be a long night. Time to put the feet up, get the beers in, watch the Mersey derby on Fox and then PRAY!

Come on Oldham....

If you had to watch them every week you wouldn't take it so serious. Like me I suggest you adopt the same general attitude to each game as the current squad of players - it's much easier on the blood pressure and the fur on the cats ar*e has started to grow back

Incidentally, I am willing to declare that I jinxed Latics by moving here. When I flew out, we were in the play-offs, above Leeds, Chris Taylor was still good and Keigan Parker was someone else's problem. It's all my fault, I admit it!

It's not your fault mate. this is the first season i've had a season ticket.i first starting following Latics in th 93/94 season. I take full responsibility for our fall from grace over the last 17 years.

If you had to watch them every week you wouldn't take it so serious. Like me I suggest you adopt the same general attitude to each game as the current squad of players - it's much easier on the blood pressure and the fur on the cats ar*e has started to grow back

You've been taking out your frustration at our players by shaving the cat's arse? Even by the standards of these boards that's weird.