Stockport Away - Tues 16th March

We still have some places on the Boundary Blues coach to Stockport next week.

Prices are - Boundary Blues members £10, non-members £16, this is the price for coach travel and match entry and places can be booked in The Latics club shop. The coach leaves Boundary Park at 6.15pm

Jacko - you have 3 places booked that you asked for last time, you were going to pay on the night, I presume you still want them?

I know am not Jacko, but yes please the 3 are still required, plus another 2 if poss. 5 in total.

EDIT: Original 3 are two adults and one kid, non members I believe, extra 2 are one adult and a kid member

Edited by Lags

I know am not Jacko, but yes please the 3 are still required, plus another 2 if poss. 6 in total.

EDIT: Original 3 are two adults and one kid, non members I believe, extra 2 are one adult and a kid member

3 + 2 = 6 in total?...get in there!! wait til i tell Deano........yes lags ordered 3 originally me, him and Deano (2 adults, 1 boundary blue) the 3 i ordered after are now down to 2, as 1 of his boys isnt too well (1 adult, 1 junior) 5 in total...hope this clears things up........3+2 is 6 ha ha ha ha ha

3 + 2 = 6 in total?...get in there!! wait til i tell Deano........yes lags ordered 3 originally me, him and Deano (2 adults, 1 boundary blue) the 3 i ordered after are now down to 2, as 1 of his boys isnt too well (1 adult, 1 junior) 5 in total...hope this clears things up........3+2 is 6 ha ha ha ha ha

Hold ya horses. I had to edit after you told me one dropped out, and forgot the edit the sum through rushing. At least my text to dan was spot on.

We still have some places on the Boundary Blues coach to Stockport next week.

Prices are - Boundary Blues members £10, non-members £16, this is the price for coach travel and match entry and places can be booked in The Latics club shop. The coach leaves Boundary Park at 6.15pm

Jacko - you have 3 places booked that you asked for last time, you were going to pay on the night, I presume you still want them?

Is there 2 places free for me and my son(member) ???

erm...so am i now,hahaha

was you not sat in asda chadderton this morning???

No not guilty. Do I have a double?!

Is there 2 places free for me and my son(member) ???

Yeah, can you pm me your details please. I need both your names, you can pay me tomorrow night to save you going into the shop.