sacking of Penney

Though i agree with many comments about todays performance and that of recent weeks, is now the right time to dispose of DP?

We are now in the closing stage of the season, would a new coach/manager bring enough to make a difference?

I hear TTA are worried about next years season tickets and rightly so, i chose this season not to renew a season ticket, how many will ake the same stance next year, motivation to go without a season ticket is hard to come by though and with one i never questioned going to BP.

Tonight their has been shamefull calling of fellow supporters who haven't been regular atendee's this season, some of those mentioned have been great posters on this forum and have been correct in their posts regardless of attendance to matches.

This is a time to stick together and support the team and get behind them. The tta decision will be made and we as fans have to accept their decision and hopefully write this season off and next season will be ours.

Though i agree with many comments about todays performance and that of recent weeks, is now the right time to dispose of DP?

We are now in the closing stage of the season, would a new coach/manager bring enough to make a difference?

I hear TTA are worried about next years season tickets and rightly so, i chose this season not to renew a season ticket, how many will ake the same stance next year, motivation to go without a season ticket is hard to come by though and with one i never questioned going to BP.

Tonight their has been shamefull calling of fellow supporters who haven't been regular atendee's this season, some of those mentioned have been great posters on this forum and have been correct in their posts regardless of attendance to matches.

This is a time to stick together and support the team and get behind them. The tta decision will be made and we as fans have to accept their decision and hopefully write this season off and next season will be ours.

Can we keep it to the threads that are already open please, such as this one

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29061