Boundary Blues this week!

Keeping you all up to date!!

The end of season party is now available to book, you can get tickets from the club. All the details can be found here http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Junio...,,10337,00.html

Boundary Blues prices are frozen for next season, with a membership costing just £10 and membership plus a season ticket £50. Membership is open to anyone aged 6 to 16. Members can benefit in a number of ways by receiving discounts on party tickets and soccer schools run by the community trust along with subsidised away travel and match tickets to certain games. You can also have the chance to be a match mascot at home and away games. The kids are the future of the club so please support Boundary Blues and encourage anyone you know to become a member.

We will be saying goodbye to some of our ball boys at the end of the season, if any Boundary Blues would like to put their name down to be a ball boy next season, just let us know.

You can vote for your player of the season by completing the form you would've received with the latest newsletter and dropping it off at the club shop before 24th April.

Please support Chaddy in running the London marathon!! www.justgiving.com/runchaddyrun...donate here

really good call this by the powers that be, £50 still for a season ticket for a kid plus all the other add ons of the BB's, magnificent!

Well done to Lisa and her crew who have really worked hard to keep the thing going under trying circs and the daft owl for amusing the kids and for being so loved by them (they are little after all!).

Plz can the details for the end of season party be comfirmed, as i was told the date had changed (to the 6th may) by shop staff, then was also told venue has changed aswell (by a friend)

Thanks

Due to unforseen circumstances, beyond the control of Boundary Blues, the party has had to be changed from the original date and venue to Thursday 6th May at North Chadderton Bowling Club. Also, the time will now be 7pm until 9pm.

Final details will be confirmed tomorrow as I am waiting for a phone call tomorrow.

I apologise for the change.

Due to unforseen circumstances, beyond the control of Boundary Blues, the party has had to be changed from the original date and venue to Thursday 6th May at North Chadderton Bowling Club. Also, the time will now be 7pm until 9pm.

Final details will be confirmed tomorrow as I am waiting for a phone call tomorrow.

I apologise for the change.

Ok thanks Lisa