My friend has been to all 14 rounds of FA Cup, but cant get a ticket to the final...

Road to Wembley 20009/2010 Blog - Please Read

My mate has been to some pretty random games this season in pursuit of going to one match in each round of this year's FA cup, starting at the very beginning. The blog is a really good read I hope you'll find...

He can't get his hands on a final ticket after all his hard work and isn't a millionaire, so on the off chance that anyone here can think of a solution, or way for him to get a ticket please let me know.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the read anyway!

:)

It might be worth contacting his local county FA. I don't know if the situation's still the same but when my dad was involved with non-league football in the 80s, the local FA organisations used to get sent complimentary tickets, and usually they'd be pretty decent about it and try to pass them on to people who actually went to the game.

Either that or make friends with someone who works in banking or advertising. :ranting: