Ritchie T-shirts

Hey Visually, first of all you really are coming up with some cracking ideas for merchandise which will ultimately make the club extra dosh. But there seems to be a disconnect. As I work in London all week I dont get chance to get to the club shop, so hoped to buy on-line. Was looking at buying stickers for my lad and the Palmer and Ritchie legend shirts, but nothing on the site. Im sure other local supporters have the same issues as will our fans that live remotely.

Cheers....

Hey Visually, first of all you really are coming up with some cracking ideas for merchandise which will ultimately make the club extra dosh. But there seems to be a disconnect. As I work in London all week I dont get chance to get to the club shop, so hoped to buy on-line. Was looking at buying stickers for my lad and the Palmer and Ritchie legend shirts, but nothing on the site. Im sure other local supporters have the same issues as will our fans that live remotely.

Cheers....

I know exactly where you are coming from and I am trying to get things to work better. The Palmer one has been on the shop site, but they sell out so quickly.

Let me know what you are looking to get and I will see why it's not on the site and if there is an alternative solution.