This is what happens with such a young team!

Having such a young team/squad guarantees Inconsistency - fact, we fans just have to enjoy the ride along the way - the ups and the downs!

Lets enjoy the wins and not be so downbeat about the losses, they will happen, every team loses and as a fair few on here dont go to watch matches, the negaive comments on here won't entice them to return.

We'll be there or thereabouts for sure!

Having such a young team/squad guarantees Inconsistency - fact, we fans just have to enjoy the ride along the way - the ups and the downs!

Lets enjoy the wins and not be so downbeat about the losses, they will happen, every team loses and as a fair few on here dont go to watch matches, the negaive comments on here won't entice them to return.

We'll be there or thereabouts for sure!

Fact my arse, there are no guarantees in life but plenty of cliches!!

A drop in concentration, a drop in effort, enthusiam, discipline etc can and will occur in any footballer / team whether young / old, inexperienced or experienced, that's as near the fact as you'll get :wink:

I expect nothing less than 100% week in week out, anything circumstantial that comes with it, then so be it :shock:

Very good result against a pretty decent team that today. If the truth be told, Swindon were probably good value for a point, but we tried to do the right things such as passing the ball in neat triangles, starting the play with our full backs and attacking their full backs. Amos looks confident and Trotman was immense. Hazel was a good partner for him today and Moiras had them very worried.

One last thing : To those in the Main Stand Upper who kept shouting to lump it forward - behave yourselves!!

Dickov, Taggart and the players are playing the game the way it should be. There will be some mistakes along the way, but give me a team trying to play like we are any day of the week.

Very good result against a pretty decent team that today. If the truth be told, Swindon were probably good value for a point, but we tried to do the right things such as passing the ball in neat triangles, starting the play with our full backs and attacking their full backs. Amos looks confident and Trotman was immense. Hazel was a good partner for him today and Moiras had them very worried.

One last thing : To those in the Main Stand Upper who kept shouting to lump it forward - behave yourselves!!

Dickov, Taggart and the players are playing the game the way it should be. There will be some mistakes along the way, but give me a team trying to play like we are any day of the week.

+1 good win against a good team

one thing that got me annoyed today was, PD & Tonk.. it was clear Tonk was shattered, he had taken a knock to the knee, was limping about and wanted to come of, yet PD still wouldnt take him off.

We didnt play well today for most of game, was glimpses off good football, but hard battling victory for us, swindon will feel hard done, and whats all this hype about charlie austin? :wink: