who cares ?

going back to the carlisle game,the concept of £2 entry fee was a great idea backed by nice people who gave money that the club would have lost if they hadnt supported the club.also as many st holders did paid on the day and many people gave a tenner and didnt pick up the change,but obviously mr barry owen is not amongst the afore mentioned people,i was told today that as he was going into the ground he was asked if he was going to pay and his reply was "why because i am a director" so who cares ?

Third hand tittle-tattle?

I didn't "pay" - I used my ST. How many of the £2'ers came back? I think BO might have put in a bit more effort than 90% of the £2'ers who will only turn up for that sort of price.

The unsubstantiated BO sniping is becoming a bit tiresome, it's one thing to make a valid point, another to just keep whining 'cos you don't "like" the guy.

going back to the carlisle game,the concept of £2 entry fee was a great idea backed by nice people who gave money that the club would have lost if they hadnt supported the club.also as many st holders did paid on the day and many people gave a tenner and didnt pick up the change,but obviously mr barry owen is not amongst the afore mentioned people,i was told today that as he was going into the ground he was asked if he was going to pay and his reply was "why because i am a director" so who cares ?

Barry Owen buys a season ticket every season