DICKOV OUT!

Sorry Cathy the league table is lying, it's so tight in the middle and so many of those teams below us have games in hand we are in a very false position. I reckon our true position should be around 13th. If we finish the season above that position we re doing well.

There is No doubt Dickov has done a good job and just to clarify for those who jumped the gun I don't want him to go by far.

However the biggest shame to me is that this season the league especially the playoff positions are wide open to anyone.

The standard this year is poor all round with the exception of one or two teams everyone is capable of beating each other.

I am frustrated on the playing front to see us defend so poorly and why our right and left backs are the ones putting crosses in the box from deep and not Taylor white or morais when we are playing a 5 man midfield??? Wouldnt be as bad if there was somebody in the box on the end of them but just Tounkara? He cant head a ball.

Morais is a luxury player that we cant afford to play when we come up against a better than average team and if he does play it should be out wide.

For once we have pace in the team its time to use it and not resort to hoof ball Ronnie moore tactics at least he had the players that suited it.

Get the ball down and play 2 up front with wingers we have the players R Reid will score in the box all day long.

4-4-2!

There is No doubt Dickov has done a good job and just to clarify for those who jumped the gun I don't want him to go by far.

However the biggest shame to me is that this season the league especially the playoff positions are wide open to anyone.

The standard this year is poor all round with the exception of one or two teams everyone is capable of beating each other.

I am frustrated on the playing front to see us defend so poorly and why our right and left backs are the ones putting crosses in the box from deep and not Taylor white or morais when we are playing a 5 man midfield??? Wouldnt be as bad if there was somebody in the box on the end of them but just Tounkara? He cant head a ball.

Morais is a luxury player that we cant afford to play when we come up against a better than average team and if he does play it should be out wide.

For once we have pace in the team its time to use it and not resort to hoof ball Ronnie moore tactics at least he had the players that suited it.

Get the ball down and play 2 up front with wingers we have the players R Reid will score in the box all day long.

Reid does look like he has the nouse to get in the right positions.

His goal / sitter missed ratio needs enhancing a tad though!