Another defeat....

Can't see where the next victory (or even a goal) will come from.

With the extra games we've played (between 1 and 3) more than the teams beneath us it's looking increasingly likely we'll be in 20th place by Easter - and then it's the relegation battle. I'm not confident.

Can't see where the next victory (or even a goal) will come from.

With the extra games we've played (between 1 and 3) more than the teams beneath us it's looking increasingly likely we'll be in 20th place by Easter - and then it's the relegation battle. I'm not confident.

I never thought i would ever see us as toothless as we were last season under Dour Dave. However, in true Latics fashion they have eclipsed even those dark days.

We need a win and quick. It was mentioned in another thread that we are good at fighting relegation but not promotion. We need to show that fight and soon otherwise we are going down. Dickov seems confident we'll get the points.......im not so sure. The players need to look at the table and realise that there is still a hell of a lot left to play for this season.

How costly are those dropped points against Carlisle and Exeter looking now!

Not even those two matches, Brighton away 6th min injury time, 2 goals up at Posh, beating Dag and Red at home, same as Walsall beating them 1-0 away when both of them were bottom and we were flying, Orient at home 1-0 up till late on, the amount of points we have thrown away this season is criminal and i hope we dont eventually pay for it come May.