Lee & Brooke Back

Lee And Brooke could make returns tomorrow for latics

Bu jones is out injured

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2354133,00.html

Cool.

So, Lee straight back in – Brooke on the bench? That’s what I’d say.

Jones – well, meh. Don’t think he was in-line for a start anyway so no drama on that front.

I would have liked to have seen Djeny Bembo-Lita make an appearance tomorrow; for a token 5 mins at the end – if only to remind fans that he is still here & back to (relative) fitness after a shocker of an injury; after such a promising start to his 1st X1 career early season.

Hope Mellor gets a cameo too as a reward for some cracking displays for the youth & reserves.

Cool.

So, Lee straight back in – Brooke on the bench? That’s what I’d say.

Jones – well, meh. Don’t think he was in-line for a start anyway so no drama on that front.

I would have liked to have seen Djeny Bembo-Lita make an appearance tomorrow; for a token 5 mins at the end – if only to remind fans that he is still here & back to (relative) fitness after a shocker of an injury; after such a promising start to his 1st X1 career early season.

Hope Mellor gets a cameo too as a reward for some cracking displays for the youth & reserves.

Keep Winchester right-back i say, its a nothing game but an extra 90 minutes for a youngster, stick Lee in centre midfield or bench as its a nothing game.

Agree it would of been good for DJ to get a 10 minute role on the pitch, however maybe best Dickov isn't going to risk it. Brooke should start i say, he's got to be better than feeney!

Hopefully some of the other youngsters will play, like Mellor Mcgrath and a youth striker? Possibly play one of the reserve keepers aswell for a run out like Gerrard or that Dale Connor is it or Routledge?

I think millar is still suspended. The team possibly could be

Brill

Winchester mvoto tarky evina

Burns furman Lowe Taylor

Reid Brooke

Routledge

Winchester M'voto Trotman Evina/White

Burns Lee Mellor Mcgrath

Reid Brooke

Brill

Lee M'voto Tarky Evina

Taylor Furman Lowe White

Reid Brooke

Dockov last 15 minutes

Reid's last chance saloon

Feeney comes on as a sub, and surprises us all with a goal.

Reids last chance ? Don't be silly. If it was feeney then yeah but not reid