Oldham 3 Burton

I presume that is what you are taught to get your coaching badge.

When 3-0 up against an inferior team who have had a man sent off do the following in the second half.

Pass the ball sideways & backwards at a very slow tempo & try to not have any shots.

Under no circumstances take up to 2 players off early in the second half , who may have played 3 games in 8 days , in favour of fringe players who might be chomping at the bit .

Madness , utter madness.

A polished first half (apart from Mellor who I thought had a shocking game) , second half was depressingly familiar.

I hope that is the final time Morais plays for us.

Anyway glad we were in the Rochdale Road End , must have been rubbish in the Chaddy , all the action at the other end.

Mellor needs a rest young lad, tons of ability but hes getting no help down the left from Taylor at the mo and hes been targeted.

Stick Black in who has been having a decent season and see what happens

Other than the stupid back pass in our box Morrais didnt do to much wrong he put in a decent cross for simpson to head goalwards, by then we were playing hootball and he couldnt get into the game enuff.

Id stick Morrais/scaputtzi,mancini of the left wing for a bit and drop taylor woeful again today and the silly trip in the 2nd half when black had done the hardwork was lunacy.