Ladbrookes Homes/aways

sorry if this is in the wrong thread but wonder if anyone can answer a query for me?

picked the home and aways for yesterdays fixtues, picking on from each sections and they have all came in correctly - just need spurs to win tonight....please!

they only thing is I had Ross County down for a home win but their game was called off

what would be the general rule of thumb in this situation, any body had it before?

cheers

sorry if this is in the wrong thread but wonder if anyone can answer a query for me?

picked the home and aways for yesterdays fixtues, picking on from each sections and they have all came in correctly - just need spurs to win tonight....please!

they only thing is I had Ross County down for a home win but their game was called off

what would be the general rule of thumb in this situation, any body had it before?

cheers

You will get paid out minus that result, as in - if you only picked 5 instead of 6 (or however many)

Edited by pukka

Pukka gives an accurate answer - returns will be calculated as if you never had Ross County on the coupon.

Sqeef gives an even more accurate answer. Your final "banker" will screw you up!

(There is the other rule of accumulators that if all games are being played simultaneously, somebody will score a 93rd minute equaliser that costs you £200, and you only find out half an hour after the final whistle, having already celebrated your win with friends in the pub).

Final thought - if the returns from the other games are good, you could also bet on Spurs not to win and guarantee yourself a profit.

Edited by opinions4u