Cliff Byrne

As I understand it.

Connor Brown and Portsmouth's Obita challenged for the ball near the half way line. Brown elbows him. Byrne is all the way up the field following a set piece and nowhere near the incident.

Obita is sent off (not sure why), and Byrne is sent off for the elbow after the ref talks with the linesman.

Linesman is obviously a racist from the planet Mars. "All human beings look alike" he said to the reporters afterwards.

Seems to me that Byrne will succeed in his appeal and that Brown will now miss 3 games.

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

As I understand it.

Connor Brown and Portsmouth's Obita challenged for the ball near the half way line. Brown elbows him. Byrne is all the way up the field following a set piece and nowhere near the incident.

Obita is sent off (not sure why), and Byrne is sent off for the elbow after the ref talks with the linesman.

Linesman is obviously a racist from the planet Mars. "All human beings look alike" he said to the reporters afterwards.

Seems to me that Byrne will succeed in his appeal and that Brown will now miss 3 games.

Ha ha. That's exactly what I thought. Not exactly alike are they? Good job they're not professional officials getting paid to officiate the game isn't it? Oh, hang on...