Premier League Preview

Now, I know it's not Oldham-related but I've done a premier league preview and I'd appreciate some reads and some feedback. The only reason I've posted it in here is because it would get seen by more people and exposure is necessary for me. Also, there's a contribution from NewBlue in there, so it's kind of Oldham related.

http://iamjonesyyoafc.blog.com/2013/08/08/barclays-premier-league-season-preview/

:chubb:

I read a few of the interviews which were decent, (they are generally what I am interested in, the facts of who has gone wher etc, I already know. Its more someones opinion that interestt me)

The font and colour on a few were a strain to read. Especially the grey and sky blue ones.

- I'm at work though and the internet explorer is a very old version. It may be easier on a different pc

Edited by pukka

Yeah the interview's were really my first choice of what do with the preview. Took a while to find some of the fans thought but I think it paid off.

I used different colours to try and seperate team items so it didn't become too monotonous (luckily I chose green over yellow for Norwich!)

The grey is the default colour on the blog so without going through and changing every single colour to black there's not much I can do about that sorry, it's an easier read on my laptop than it sounds on your work PC, sorry pal.

Glad you enjoyed the interviews, the articles themselves are my own opinions if you fancy that. (Some more than others)