Youth team game in a lot of doubt tomorrow

For those planning to go to the Youth game tomorrow there will also be a inspection at Chapel Road.

Latics would probably call it off now but the Lancs FA want a referee to take a look in the morning.

Not sure of the time but I will be at the ground around 9am to prepare the teamsheet. Will try and post as soon as I know.

Or give me a ring at the MdL website contact number.

For those planning to go to the Youth game tomorrow there will also be a inspection at Chapel Road.

Latics would probably call it off now but the Lancs FA want a referee to take a look in the morning.

Not sure of the time but I will be at the ground around 9am to prepare the teamsheet. Will try and post as soon as I know.

Or give me a ring at the MdL website contact number.

Live round the corner and the park at the back of my house was frozen solid this morning, not a prayer I'd say. Get 'em on the plastic at the side, simples...

Live round the corner and the park at the back of my house was frozen solid this morning, not a prayer I'd say. Get 'em on the plastic at the side, simples...

The plastic is in use every Saturday for girls football. I'm sure it'd be against the regulations as well.....(I'm also pretty sure that you were joking :grin: )