A MUST SEE! VIDEO SHOTS OF US!

KYLEOAFC

I've been in some rough parts of the world, but I do have to say I've never heard such a load of uncouth gobbyshyiting effing and blinding knobwit knuts in all my life. A real eye-opener. I hope that's just scouse idiocy. There's room for that kind of shyite at a football match but...

every XXXX other XXXXX phookin XXXXXX word XXXXXX that XXXXX comes XXXXXX out XXXXXXXX of XXXXXX that XXXXXX plebian's XXXXXXX mouth ...

Is FXXXing disgusting.

Makes me sick, as do you morons laughing at it.

The lesson of today is to be gracious when we win - like Shez has been - as well as when one loses, like we all have been.

I don't know which to pity more - their idiots, or ours.

Edited by kirinclassic

I've been in some rough parts of the world, but I do have to say I've never heard such a load of uncouth gobbyshyiting effing and blinding knobwit knuts in all my life. A real eye-opener. I hope that's just scouse idiocy. There's room for that kind of shyite at a football match but...

every XXXX other XXXXX phookin XXXXXX word XXXXXX that XXXXX comes XXXXXX out XXXXXXXX of XXXXXX that XXXXXX plebian's XXXXXXX mouth ...

Is FXXXing disgusting.

The lesson of today is to be gracious when we win - like Shez has been - as well as when one loses, like we all have been.

Crikey, who got sand in your vagina?

Is FXXXing disgusting.

Somebody got out of bed the wrong side today

Think you should go and book some Anger Management Sessions ASAP.

No sand in my vagina, thank you very much, and no need for "Anger Management Sessions".

Was just commenting on the uncouthness of the Everton fans in the video, and the childish reactions of our own "super" fans to it. I'm all for celebrating but get irked by watching foul-mouthed scousers, whose every other word is XXXXX being posted, for the purpose of being "laffed" at by equal foulmouthed, know-it-all Latics fans is what, exactly?

Decorum in defeat and grace in victory is something you "lads" might sniff at, but it means a lot to wiser heads than yours, it seems.

Grow up, "lads", and learn to carry yourself with dignity. That's what our boys and men did on the field, and on the touchlines: and that's what you, if you want to be grown-ups, should do too: KTF and Grow up

Haha, that is without doubt the most sanctimonious load of waffle I've ever seen. You obviously didn't go to the game yesterday, as noone could be in such a foul mood after watching yesterday's result. Cheer up geezer!

Exactly....he has the gall to have a go at me when I reply to someone elses post about Thompson not being very good with utter bitter venom. What a happy soul he is! He can't ever have watched a game at BP either.....if he thinks games are attended in church-like manner without any effing and jeffing. I subscribe him a pill of watching Gary McDonald's goal a 1000 times....surely that will cheer the miserable git up!

Exactly....he has the gall to have a go at me when I reply to someone elses post about Thompson not being very good with utter bitter venom. What a happy soul he is! He can't ever have watched a game at BP either.....if he thinks games are attended in church-like manner without any effing and jeffing. I subscribe him a pill of watching Gary McDonald's goal a 1000 times....surely that will cheer the miserable git up!

Just glad i live at this end of the M62 absolutely tiptop

No, didn't go to the game, what with it being several thousand miles away. Guess I'm not a real fan, then BB?

"Obviously never been to BP". Yes, well, of course you are right, sonny (rolls eyes).

Read my post again: I was commenting on the foul-mouthed idiots in the clip, wondering why people found it funny, and urging a bit of decorum. Seems like a waste of time now, though.

KTF

KC