Its hard to believe that we practice these things at times. But Shez does need to look at this urgently - we get a good number of corners and if we were more effective from them it would make a bif difference to our attacking threat. If you could do substitutions like hockey or american football I'd bring back Dissa and put him on just to take corners.

I find it hard to believe we do as well but at forums he has maintained that we do and we have 12 (?) variations on set pieces but a lot of the times things should be off the cuff.

Maybe it is time we had a drilled routines instead. We're getting enough wrong for fans to notice so we're definitely getting enough corners too. Imagine if once a game, hell even once every two games we made best of one corner and got a goal.

Could it be anything to do with the surface around the edge of the pitch. I've seen several players slip on the blue stuff around the pitch. It looks like blue tarmac but i don't think it is. I know its a long shot but as a previous poster said. even our better passers of the ball seem to have problems with corners. It might be an unconscious thing on Taylors part. If you think you're going to slip you arn't set up properly.

Edited by happyterryb