You are as good at re-writing history as Dowie is razza.

Dowie's (unsigned)

Another excellent Contract was offered by TTA but Dowie turned it down while applying for every job in the Country despite his well-known "Go Hard or Go Home" loyalty speech to the Fans and Players.

I have no problem whatsoever in people bettering themselves. Football is the kind of business that provides significant opportunity to move around. Dowie however is a despicable liar and his methods and techniques are proven to be short-term measures which is why he can't keep a job for more than a few months - particularly now that he has lost his back-room staff such as the excellent John Harbin.

Exactly. I didn't begrudge him moving to a bigger club at the time, it was inevitable. What was a slap in the face was when he tried to sue the club when we still trying to pick up the pieces from Moore's departure and i'm sure Palace fans would back up your point about him being a despicable liar (still no nearer to the north west is he?). He had the potential to be a really good manager but all he's actually proved himself to be good at is spending other people's money.