Pubs en route to Elland Road

Decided against getting the train as noone is bloody going. So does anyone know of any pubs before you get to Leeds (off the M62 preferably) worth bobbing in for a few beers before the game?

:blink:

Can you get beers in services?

Just head to leeds, park up and go here.... where most away fans end up... DrySalters Pub

P.s: Dont drink and drive! :wink:

:blink:

Can you get beers in services?

Just head to leeds, park up and go here.... where most away fans end up... DrySalters Pub

P.s: Dont drink and drive! :wink:

Nice one cheers. Was under the impression none of the pubs near the ground were away fan friendly. Having a pint before the game is hardly drink driving! But thanks for your concern.

Anyone else heading to the Drysalter?

Nice one cheers. Was under the impression none of the pubs near the ground were away fan friendly. Having a pint before the game is hardly drink driving! But thanks for your concern.

Anyone else heading to the Drysalter?

Yup!

I was going to ask the same thing! I'll be driving there all on my lonesome, so is that were everybody is going?

If us southern lot dont stay in town for a few.. i'd imagine we will head there... probably better than running the taxi/traffic gauntlet at 2.30pm...!