thursday

daznathe

Me and the Mrs! Will be in that pub across the road from the Uni from 6.30 on.

WH-EEL!!!

I'm there with the missus.

We now have an Oldham band and team with attitude....The Whip are alright as well, gave Latics a mention at the fest...think they gave us an 'ooh Roger Palmer'.

Saw The Wheel at the Castle and at Leeds fest last week....in my top 5 band I saw at the festival.

Booked Friday off for a proper sesh on Thursday.

I'm there with the missus.

We now have an Oldham band and team with attitude....The Whip are alright as well, gave Latics a mention at the fest...think they gave us an 'ooh Roger Palmer'.

Saw The Wheel at the Castle and at Leeds fest last week....in my top 5 band I saw at the festival.

Booked Friday off for a proper sesh on Thursday.

Just seen that Thursday is now sold-out. Sooo excited - haven't seen The Wheel since the Club Academy gig which was class.

Any idea where's good in town on a Thursday night for afterwards? Have also booked Friday off! Then it's Tranny away, happy days!!!

Cheers for the nod on The Whip. Will have a listen on Myspace.

Just seen that Thursday is now sold-out. Sooo excited - haven't seen The Wheel since the Club Academy gig which was class.

Any idea where's good in town on a Thursday night for afterwards? Have also booked Friday off! Then it's Tranny away, happy days!!!

Cheers for the nod on The Whip. Will have a listen on Myspace.

The Whip don't sound like The Wheel they're more dancey...good buzz at the gigs though.

Pre & Post Gig Pubs for the uni.

Jabez Clegg - across the road on the side street - student big screens decent music.

Kro Bar - across the road opposite uni. - bit pricey and never anywhere to sit (go upstairs it's like someones house).

Big Hands - just up from uni oppposite McD's - bit spit and sawdust but I like it - proper student gaff.

Uni Bar - just go inthe uni - cheapest bar of the lot and decent music.

Indie Clubs after - 42nd Street, Fifth Ave, The Venue, South. - Indie Madchester Classics all night!

Have a gud un.

find it hard to beleive theyd be getting out of their tree, surely a pint or 2 is ok...?

Anyway last night was good then? I saw them at the academy in may and they was awesome, the place was jumping! One of my fave bands atm.

The Whip are also pretty damn good, got my tickets booked to see them at the academy in november (the same week as paul weller :grin: ) any tics goin to that gig? :headbang:

they werent drunk but they were drinking. terrible! when i went back to the bar later one of them shoulder charged me out of the queue! told him to stop sweating on my shirt, and also that i could do him over if i wanted. he found that funny.

You sound like a complete prick