our 12th man ,latics fans

as kellys_discopants said

However ... i thought our 12th man, the blue army were fantastic today and in fine voice ... well done!!
you never stopped singing through out all the match ,i heard you all on lw today , great result for all those loyal tic's who went today ,, well done the 2500 tic's (so says gmr ) :OWTB1::comeon::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::drinking45::drinking45: Edited by boboafc

as kellys_discopants said you never stopped singing through out all the match ,i heard you all on lw today , great result for all those loyal tic's who went today ,, well done lads :OWTB1::comeon::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::drinking45::drinking45:

i'll second that Bob...

not long in from work and chuffed to bits!! that's 4 out of 5 for Shez v Ronnie isn't it?

i'll second that Bob...

not long in from work and chuffed to bits!! that's 4 out of 5 for Shez v Ronnie isn't it?

No offence lads but for the numbers youy brought you were awfuly quiet untill the last 5 minutes when you perked up and I might just sound like a bitter white but ive in the past commended you on your excellent vocal support but today you didnt show it.

No offence lads but for the numbers youy brought you were awfuly quiet untill the last 5 minutes when you perked up and I might just sound like a bitter white but ive in the past commended you on your excellent vocal support but today you didnt show it.

hey mister carling how do you rate ronnie as a manager

i live 3000 miles awy and i could hear them clearly on lw and no noise from your lot ,i think you need your ears cleaning , and you were beaten by a better team again despite you playing with 12 men (the ref :angry: )

Edited by boboafc

i live 3000 miles awy and i could hear them clearly on lw and no noise from your lot ,i think you need your ears cleaning , and you were beaten by a better team again despite you playing with 12 men (the ref :angry: )

What the ref that disallowed a perfect good goal for NO reason what so ever???

Or the ref that gave you a free kick which you scored from for a 50/50 challenge???

Yeah he was dead biased for us well worth the bribe we payed!!!!.

What the ref that disallowed a perfect good goal for NO reason what so ever???

Or the ref that gave you a free kick which you scored from for a 50/50 challenge???

Yeah he was dead biased for us well worth the bribe we payed!!!!.

Or how about you not having two .. possibly 3 players sent off?

Or the penalty that we should have had but didnt?

Or how about you not having two .. possibly 3 players sent off?

Or the penalty that we should have had but didnt?

To be brutally honest pal I was at the game you wernt, it wasnt a dirty game the ref just got a bit card happy from the word go.

The only bad tackle was from our player Jenno but that was hard pushed to be a red even though Taylor did his best to try and get the lad sent off.

As for the penno the only claim you had was the clear ball to hand which was right infront of th ref and he clearly said no.

The disallowed goal he gave and then the linesman 2 minutes later decided to put his flag up even though there was no hint of offside sheer brilliance as to how they made that one up.

Ive tryed being fair here (check my other post) am just being brutally honest the Cowshed is a voice box and your vocal support really didnt kick in till the last ten minutes.

Edited by Carling

True ... you may have been at the game but was just saying. Moore was a lucky boy, didnt he intentially kick the ball at the Liner? And your goal was for a foul i think ... our commentators werent sure. Dont worry mate wasnt having a go, ive seen your other posts and your decent was just saying thats all.

Well there was utter confusion for the goal but I think Moore did smack the ball at the lino which cant be deffended and was a bit daft. As for the disallowed goal I actually think the lino claimed the ball had gone out of play and then back in hence why it was not given but from lots of peoples points of view this wasnt the case.

Anyway like I said in my other post you lot did a good job, solid at the back, creative in the middle (something we lacked) and got in our faces.

Well there was utter confusion for the goal but I think Moore did smack the ball at the lino which cant be deffended and was a bit daft. As for the disallowed goal I actually think the lino claimed the ball had gone out of play and then back in hence why it was not given but from lots of peoples points of view this wasnt the case.

Anyway like I said in my other post you lot did a good job, solid at the back, creative in the middle (something we lacked) and got in our faces.

Creative in the middle?

When could we last claim that over an extended number of games!

Yay!!

Interesting comment on a Leeds message board: "I think our result will send shock-waves through the division and opposing managers will be losing sleep" .... somebody tell them they were playing Crewe ffs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A40650879

Edited by opinions4u

Creative in the middle?

When could we last claim that over an extended number of games!

Yay!!

Interesting comment on a Leeds message board: "I think our result will send shock-waves through the division and opposing managers will be losing sleep" .... somebody tell them they were playing Crewe ffs!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A40650879

The likes of Liddel Taylor and the bald lad cant remember his name had a lot more to offer going forward than our midfield did thats all I meant

The likes of Liddel Taylor and the bald lad cant remember his name had a lot more to offer going forward than our midfield did thats all I meant

Taken in the context in which you intended.

We've been screaming out for a more creative midfield. It cost us dear last season. Whitaker (the bald lad) is the key.