The likes of Gregan and Hughes

I think it is time to be giving these 2 a 1 year contract extention. Keep the ship happy. It is obvious that we are a different team without our seasoned pro's.

With Gregan's advancing years I am sure we could keep him no problem. Hughes, however, is another story. He aint going to sign untill he knows which league we are in next season, and even then he may leave for better money.

Edited by laticsmad

IMO we would not be wise to offer Hughes a contract at the moment. He's forever injured (and is at the moment) I wont be surprised in the slightest if he comes back, play a few and is out for 10 games. Come February, then I'd have another look.

Edited by pukka

I think it is time to be giving these 2 a 1 year contract extention. Keep the ship happy. It is obvious that we are a different team without our seasoned pro's.

If we get promoted I cant see much point in hughes leaving, cos he aint going to get a premiership club at his age, injury record, history etc., he didnt get much of that at his peak.

The only reason I can see him going is for money,get as much as poss before the legs(or nut sack in his case) gives out.

If we get promoted I cant see much point in hughes leaving, cos he aint going to get a premiership club at his age, injury record, history etc., he didnt get much of that at his peak.

The only reason I can see him going is for money,get as much as poss before the legs(or nut sack in his case) gives out.

Money talks!!! Most teams in the championship, if we were to get promoted, would be able to offer more than we could!

With Gregan's advancing years I am sure we could keep him no problem. Hughes, however, is another story. He aint going to sign untill he knows which league we are in next season, and even then he may leave for better money.

I am led to believe that he i a touch disappointed because nothing has been mentioned, along with Davies being offered a new deal.

I am led to believe that he i a touch disappointed because nothing has been mentioned, along with Davies being offered a new deal.

I thought he said himself that he would wait and see what division we were in before signing any form of new deal. If we are in this then he'll bob off somewhere else whilst he still can.

I thought he said himself that he would wait and see what division we were in before signing any form of new deal. If we are in this then he'll bob off somewhere else whilst he still can.

I think all players like some comfort. If he does stay fit and keeps scoring, which is likely, we would then be due a fee?