ST holders that cant make hudds game!

Hı, me and my friends sıt ın RRE and unfortunately 2 of us are not ST holders. whıch would usually be fine, except for the hudds game being ST holders only!! does anybody have ST's in the RRE that they wont be using for that game! we would be willing to pay the 40 pounds for the 2 tickets!!!!

please PM me if you can help!

Is the Hudds game ST only in the RRE? Or like a usual all-ticket game ... ST have priority and everyone else has whats left?

There is not 1,600 season ticket holders in the RRE, so you'd think it'll be the case there will be a few hundred tickets left for people to buy. I hope so anyway, as I dont fancy going in the main stand or chaddy.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

There is not 1,600 season ticket holders in the RRE, so you'd think it'll be the case they'll be a few hundred tickets left for people to buy. I hope so anyway, as I dont fancy going in the main stand or chaddy.

anybody know about this! think i may have to message AH for more info 2moro! DEFINATELY wanna be in the RRE!!!