disappointed with draw!

I listened to whole game on latics world and sounded like we bossed the whole game except between 45-55mins. I know what everyone will say be grateful for the point, but I just cant when we scored 3 goals away from home and hit the woodwork on at least 3 occasions that I can remember! Thought davies was going to redeem himself with his chance that grazed the post near the end.

One last point, it seems like shez has been reading royles manuel on all out attack, as we are now a team that attack on every occasion.

Thought Taylor sounded on fire today!

WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITH A DRAW BEFORE GAME........JUST FEELS LIKE A DEFEAT, AFTER DOMINATING SO MUCH OF THE GAME AND BEING 2-0 UP!!!

CAN SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT ALL OUT ATTACK THOUGH, AS IT SAYS THAT WE WERE PUSHING FOR THE WINNER EVEN AFTER GREGAN WAS SENT OFF, WHILE IN PREVIOUS SEASONS WE WOULD HAVE SAT BACK AND TRIED TO DEFEND.

Edited by sheridans_world
Lets try not shouting next time please

WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITH A DRAW BEFORE GAME........JUST FEELS LIKE A DEFEAT, AFTER DOMINATING SO MUCH OF THE GAME AND BEING 2-0 UP!!!

CAN SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT ALL OUT ATTACK THOUGH, AS IT SAYS THAT WE WERE PUSHING FOR THE WINNER EVEN AFTER GREGAN WAS SENT OFF, WHILE IN PREVIOUS SEASONS WE WOULD HAVE SAT BACK AND TRIED TO DEFEND.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE ALL YELLING ABOUT!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE ALL YELLING ABOUT!!!!!

It was hardly dominating.. Read your own websites review of the match Latics world are bound to be biased to you, We matched you well but if you keep that up all season which is gonna be long you may get 1st or 2nd but Leicester and leeds breathing down your neck you need to keep it going and hope not to get injurys

It was hardly dominating.. Read your own websites review of the match Latics world are bound to be biased to you, We matched you well but if you keep that up all season which is gonna be long you may get 1st or 2nd but Leicester and leeds breathing down your neck you need to keep it going and hope not to get injurys

couldn't make the game HUFC, so was a draw a fair score?

Edited by laticsmad

couldn't make the game HUFC, so was a draw a fair score?

was listening off and on most of the afternoon,and at 2-0 up we were looking favourites for the 3 points and a good victory away from home.

dont know what shez said at half time but it obviously wasnt the same as danny wilson.....poor defending cost 2 goals then they go in front so all in all i would have to say a draw is a fair result considering.

we are still top of the league and still unbeaten,if davies had played 3 or 4 competative ressie games for 90 mins then he may well have been sharper....

win ya homes and draw your aways you wont be far off come may....chin up and roll on the next game.

Davies was unlucky, but is a definite started for next Saturday for me, we can't have our second best striker on the bench, as promising as Lewis looks he's not the complete article and is not a goalscorer, he needs time. Time for Davies to shine.

Off todays showing totally disagree ... OGrady came on and was brilliant, held the ball up, won the headers and did some very nice touches. Davies did well admittedly yes but id give OGrady a chance ahead of Davies, showed great effort when he came on.

As for the first comment, bossing the game ... well thats completely wrong. First half we were under the cosh for long periods .. second half we had a 20 min spell but after that it was very much end to end.