Long weekend

Well, what a weekend.

After the long journey that didnt take much time in Chickers car (honestly officer he didnt break the speed limit once :grin: ) then getting home pretty late. It was up again at 6am yesterday to get a train from Manchester down to London as i had a free ticket to watch the united v chelsea game. I was sat 4 seats away from some asain guy off Dragons den.

How can anyone live in London? Went for a few drinks after the game on Fulham road, then went for a meal. Found an indian resteraunt who didnt serve chips, and then charged me £6 for a bottle of beer. Two main meals with a beer came to £49. At least Dick Turpin wore a chuffin mask. Then my train got delayed on the way and i missed my last train home so my mate had to come for me.

I dont know how you London boys do that most weeks, my hat goes off to you.

Oh, and to top off the weekend i found out that i got the freebie ticket as they were sweetening me up for a job offer. What a result ^_^

Oh, and to top off the weekend i found out that i got the freebie ticket as they were sweetening me up for a job offer. What a result ^_^

No offence, but why on earth would anyone other than Oldham Athletic be looking to employ Chaddy the Owl?

Are Chelsea now in the process of signing up all the top mascot talent?