Way to take defeat.

I wish more footballers would react like Shane Tudor, it just adds a bit of spice to the game:

"It's Port Vale here. We're playing Macclesfield Town. No disrespect to them, but they're a :censored: club.

"Look at the size of us to them and it's a million miles away ... like comparing Man United to Crewe.

"We're here talking about penalty decisions... should they or shouldn't they be?

It's a nonsense really … we've lost 4-1 to Macclesfield and that isn't good enough for anybody.

"If I'd have paid £15 to watch that, I'd have been shouting the same things as the fans.

"Lose 4-1 to Macclesfield? They're a :censored: club and (the fans) have paid £15 to see us beaten by them 4-1. It's not good enough."

"No disrespect to them, but they're a :censored: club."

I'm sure none was taken.

If he has said those things then he is a cretin with absolutely no dignity. And the fact that he plays for Port Vale, who regualarly attracted pathetic attendances until they dropped prices, makes his comments even more stupid.

Edited by Guernica