US bail out plan rejected

leeslover

Guest oa_exile
Good... Shame the spin in favour of it will guarantee that panic ensues...

Aye , better tighten the belt , not going Friday now after that decision and if it carries on Hereford may be in doubt as well :lol:

Exile Household on bread & Dripping until further notice ^_^

Aye , better tighten the belt , not going Friday now after that decision and if it carries on Hereford may be in doubt as well :lol:

Exile Household on bread & Dripping until further notice ^_^

Bet you are hoping it gets worse so Mrs Exile just serves you Dripping and passes the bread...

Guest sheridans_world

Dow Jones has lost 540 points so far - just short of 5% of its value. I'd be very suprised if the FTSE doesnt start the day tomorrow with a large loss, Its already dropped 800 points since its three month high at the start of September - not too much short of 15% of its value.

Big big problems, I think too many people on the other side of the big pond were relying on this 700bn bailout... eeesh.

lets lend the banks some more money, so they can continue to loan it to poor people and charge interest. how about feck off.

phil woolas 'well, if you cant afford to put the gas on in winter, why dont you take out a loan?' how about feck off

makes me laugh how the term 'false economy' actually covers 'the economy' when you look at it.